Survivor animation freezes during executioner gameplay

I have started playing the executioner recently and I have noticed sometimes that a survivor will be stuck in one pose (they are crouched with arms in front of them). I have seen them vault in this pose and injuring them does not do anything either. I know that when they are downed they switch to the downed pose and it seems to fix them, but if they die on a hook the struggle audio does not go away (this has only happened once so far in dead dawg saloon). I have seen this happen 4 times now on different maps the majority being a Claudette I can't remember what the other ones were. This has only happened while I play executioner, and I do not believe that it is a perk as my loadout has changed quite a few times.

Tagged: Pending

Comments