Nemesis Mori/Zombies.
I feel like the new mori is cheap and they could have done much better with it. Such as the way he kills brad in the original nemesis game where he grabs him by the face and forces his tentacle through his head.
Now.. for the zombies.. I think the idea is AWESOME but.... when you are in tight spaces and one spawns at the loop you are using while injured/infected you are totally screwed. you either keep running toward the zombie and get downed or... you run back toward nemesis and get downed. Lose lose situation. Sure it doesn't happen too often but even on the outdoor maps they can spawn right in the loop you are using and totally cuck you. I'm not saying they shouldn't be a thing but the killer is rewarded based on RNG and I think that is a bit silly. This all happened while i was playing as nemesis so I'm not salty that it happened to me i just want to point out how silly it can be,
Comments