The idea to change the add-ons Leatherface
For bad English please forgive in advance. Thank you.
Hello to all! I would like to propose here an idea to change the add-ons "Chilli" and "Award-winning Chilli". The developers just wanted to change them, and I really hope that they will notice this post. In short, here's my idea: Yellow Chilli would not give an increase to an increase in running speed, but would give +1 second to the time of running with a chainsaw. Violet Chillie would give +2 seconds to the time of running with a chainsaw. The penalty to stun time from purple Chilli is saved. As you all know, the Leatherface has one (of course, there are a lot of them) a disadvantage, when you start a chainsaw, you start a jerk with it, but you miss one second to hit the survivor. Yes, yes, I know that you will say: “there are Marks of the Beast!”, but agree that the Marks of the Beast have a significant debuff in the form of a long start of chainsaws.
Comments