I didn't know Victor can do that
I am on hook. And for see what will happen i waited and when someone came to help, i attacked them as Victor. Weird but i saw this first time, i never saw any Twins mains did that.
I am on hook. And for see what will happen i waited and when someone came to help, i attacked them as Victor. Weird but i saw this first time, i never saw any Twins mains did that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
huh, glitch i assume
I tried on different hooks too. I think that was annoying for survivors because they were not any chance to save before i attack one of them.
did you pounce at the hook, might be a lerys thing, cause i remember doing that at a survivor i got mad at, but never got stuck
Yup, i pounced hook on hospital map.
yeah a glitch, funny but waste time i guess, i dont really like to camp with twins, but if you want go for it, seems hilarious
Nah, i also hate camping. It is boring. I did this time because it was different camping. I was on hook with survivor so i wanted stay with her and wanted see what will happen. I think Victor blocked survivor who came to save.
the twins are underated , a little buggy tho, but soooo fun,