Merged: I am a bit confused by this tweet.

Comments

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    I am completely against homophobia, transphobia etc and I generally avoid tunneling when I can but like what exactly do they mean by this. Does this mean tunneling any survivor that wears this charm can get banned? How do they decide if the killer tunneled them due to their charm/sexual orientation or because they brought a key or something.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0FWCSAV642Z7/image.png

    Once again I think it is a great idea to try reduce toxicity and specifically hate towards LGBTQIA2S+ but I am just wondering for a bit more clarity about what this means and if anyone who gets tunneled is gonna report the killer for harasment.

    What does the 2 mean?

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2222586#Comment_2222586

    And if i know this community, they will abuse that. They will use this charm and when they get killed, they will blame killer. They will say " You did tunnel me because of this charm" and maybe innocent people will get ban for that.

    Exactly! What hinders a 4 man SWF team to all report the killer?

    We have a extremely salty/toxic community. People report for all kinds of nonsense. Now they would have a "valid" reason to get killers banned.