Comments

  • I comment was made on another post from a moderator on the BHVR team, someone who actually goes and does manual bans.

    He said a ban system is in the works it's just going to take a while, they stated that you should keep reporting for offenses as it's all being logged.

  • I think a lot of people who picked this game up on PS Plus feel no obligation to the game or the player base. Its just a disposable experience for them and they have no qualms about disconnecting or whatever. Its a different feeling to when you have spent money on something.

    Unfortunately that's the flipside of giving the game away for 'free' but hopefully in time those people will lessen in number.

  • ps4 ban system?...trust me they only put that setting to calm people who got to play with those unskilled scrubs, you basically have to do their job, taking time out of your schedule recording them and sending it to them and maybe ---》MAYBE《--- they'll do something about it (which i highly doubt will happen) just get use to this because implementing a time out system for quitters is an outrageous idea for this company 
  • This content has been removed.
  • They're plenty afraid now that you can trash their OS with a message. :)

  • @Eight said:
    They're plenty afraid now that you can trash their OS with a message. :)

    Beat me to it! But seriously folks, put messages on private until Sony gets the fix out.

  • I can confirm that we are working on getting the ban system to consoles. Sadly, I cannot give an ETA as to when it will be activated.

    As for leaves, players do not have to use the report system to report them. Our system is logging every information linked to leaves and disconnects. We are already gathering the data and information. All we need is the ban system to be implemented on both console.

  • @not_Queen said:
    I can confirm that we are working on getting the ban system to consoles. Sadly, I cannot give an ETA as to when it will be activated.

    As for leaves, players do not have to use the report system to report them. Our system is logging every information linked to leaves and disconnects. We are already gathering the data and information. All we need is the ban system to be implemented on both console.

    Very glad to hear this.

  • @not_Queen said:
    I can confirm that we are working on getting the ban system to consoles. Sadly, I cannot give an ETA as to when it will be activated.

    As for leaves, players do not have to use the report system to report them. Our system is logging every information linked to leaves and disconnects. We are already gathering the data and information. All we need is the ban system to be implemented on both console.

    I don't know if you can can answer this yet, but if someone did something that is bannable (like if they disconnected too many times or they knowingly abused an exploit) would they get banned when the ban system is implemented? Like, if I was to do something bannable today, would I get banned the day the console ban system is implemented or would I have to repeat the action in order for the new system to pick it up and ban me?

    Also, how will you guys be able to tell if someone unknowingly found an exploit apart from someone purposefully abusing one? I don't think it would be fair for someone to unknowingly use an exploit (like if they discover it for the first time) and then get banned.