Expired Anniversary codes

Why were they only valid for 24 hours?

Comments

  • @Purgatorian said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224607#Comment_2224607

    It's 100% factual. I was going to put them in not long before going to bed thinking they would expire at some point. This was around midnight bst just hours after the stream, said they had expired.

    it has to be a bug. I tried it the day of the 5th anniversary stream and I had the same problem.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2223013#Comment_2223013

    I'll never understand why they are so hesitant to give out bloodpoints. I can't imagine how hard the grind would look for new players.

    @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2223013#Comment_2223013

    I'll never understand why they are so hesitant to give out bloodpoints. I can't imagine how hard the grind would look for new players.

    I think they need to drastically reduce the cost of purchasing items (cut everything in half) with almost 50 different survivors and killers to worry about, AND then people want to get p3.... its crazy. A new player will spend thousands of hours trying to be a completionist if they want p3 ... and then they lost their items when going p3 .... which is super dumb...... prestige should not take away items and if it HAS to take perks.... only knock it to rank 1... but I would argue it shouldnt take those either! it is for cosmetics.... and it does not give better chances at loot until you have all perks... leaving the only reason to p3 for cosmetics/achiev..... but it is very punishing for that..... that was a system out when we had NO cosmetics or store items to buy. IT should be updated. cut the price of all things in the bloodweb in half..... and lose nothing when you prestiege.... or when you get the perks back in the web.... have them at the level you got them.... so you dont have to purchase each perk 9 times to get it tier 3 when you are p3 that is very very bad for new players and players that want to prestiege.... the system stayed the same since there were 6 characters.... to now over 50 sooon.... that is horrible... yes we have more bp now.... but barely double if you use perks..... and its still insane.... the numbers did not escalate with each other. system works with 6 chars.... system is so grindy with 50... no one should have to spend 2000-4000 hours to get p3s on characters..

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2223087#Comment_2223087

    That's way to much grind for a new player. Because it never ends, by the time he managed to get a few killers on p3, another chapter released.

    Worse than that. If it's 3 years for the characters we have now, then by the time the current roster is done, there would be another 12 or so new killers and 12 or so new survivors released by then (four of each for each year, for three more years). So, that's another 24 characters over those three years on top of the current math result. And that's not counting the years we get an extra survivor, like this year, for five new survivors in all.

1 2 ›