what about top 100?
top 100 I think to make a top 100 of the best players of the whole game throughout the month that this is decided by the amount of blood points earned throughout the games without counting bonuses or perks for it or pips a top of survs and killers.
the reason to do this would be so that killers seek to do more hangs and avoid tunneling and survivors meet all the parameters such as chases protective hits and not rushing to make a considerable amount of actions that contribute to a good game be in the top 100 would not have to give anything although it would be incredible if they gave fragments or give auric cells in a way would encourage a healthier game and I am very convinced that there would be players who would do it just for the sake of being on top
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
sorry for my english i speak spanish xd
Comments
I think this would lead to people farming for bp every match rather than trying to play properly...