Strangest bug I have encountered
Demo speed bug/expoit?
- Boot game
- Play as Demo
- Start the game and it is laggy and I am porting around.
- Play game but it just seems laggy with packet loss.
- Use demo power halfway through the game on survivor through the pallet.
- Get hit but teleport back to where i was before the power use.
- The hit gets taken away but continue the game.
- Try to use power through the window again but miss.
- Randomly start moving at Mach 12. Laugh at it and enable shadow play.
- Continue game but later start moving at slow movement speed.
Additional Info:
- Played Demogorgon.
- Used Spirit Fury, Pop goes the Weasel, Enduring 1, and BBQ and chili.
- Used Barbs Glasses and Black Heart.
- Getting packet loss and lag the whole game.
- Father Cables Chaple.
Video:
https://youtu.be/v_CKVTR7BpILogs:
DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.05.26-00.20.10.logFinal Notes:
I am confused if this was a cheat by enemy survivors or some very strange bug. I wanted to post this to show this strange bug and to say that I was not cheating.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments