Can we get a picture of Nemesis and Pyramid Head Together?

Title explains it all. I just want to see an in-game screenshot of these two titans of horror back-to-back with their special idle animations or something.

I think it would be kind of cool.

Comments

  • @Vulgun said:

    Title explains it all. I just want to see an in-game screenshot of these two titans of horror back-to-back with their special idle animations or something.

    I think it would be kind of cool.

    When you say ingame I hope you don't mean in the same match, it's a stated banable offense listed in a section here in the forums, don't ask people to do it.

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/252807/can-we-get-a-picture-of-nemesis-and-pyramid-head-together

    When you say ingame I hope you don't mean in the same match, it's a stated banable offense listed in a section here in the forums, don't ask people to do it.

    Alternatively you could just go on customs and pick a map that's got a fixed layout, take two screenshots of them both then overlay them/merge them

    I'd do it but I don't have 9000 hours in photoshop yet