matchmaking significantly worse due to influx of returning veterans
Have any other non red-rank survivors/killers noticed a severe increase in red ranks in their games after the resident evil announcement?
I came back to this game after becoming fed up months ago with matchmaking forcing red ranks into my games despite me never reaching red rank on killer and only recently reaching rank 4 on survivor. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the games were more balanced and I assumed matchmaking had been tuned better, though not wholly fixed as I still had games that were clearly unbalanced.
Now, after the anniversary stream, my games are innunadted with players who are clearly a class above me. Yes, rank can be a function of how often you play, but it's impossible to climb as killer if, at rank 7, I'm constantly facing swf groups of ranks 1 and 2's.
With the changes to the tutorials, I'm hoping an influx of new players will help the matchmaker correctly balance games for the middle ranks, because it feels awful to play right now, and non red players putting down the game is only going to further exacerbate the issues with matchmaking.
Comments