Does other people feel like the survivor speed has been "off" since the patch from rank reset-today?
First off, sorry if this isn't in the right sub.
Basically what the title implies - so, I play Jane Romero majority of the time. I play with my friends. I haven't been playing a whole lot since rank reset (for good reasons), but before rank reset it felt like I were actually running, also with sprint burst.
I went on to have a few matches with my friends today and it just felt... very, very off. One didn't have sprint burst, yet still ran FASTER than me while I were in my sprint burst! #########?
We decided to test it out in a private lobby as well...
Took me the same EXACT amount of time to walk, run and sprint-burst from one end to the other end of pig-house (slaughterhouse?) on Coldwind Farm. We are 2 friends who have this same problem. This means, that we're basically having walking speed even though we're running.
We've tried reinstalling the game AND verifying our cache, restarting our pc's and updating our gfx drivers. Still the same - keep in mind, that we're not running the game on potato PCs - I'm running on 2080 GFX, 32gb 3600Mhz ram and a Ryzen 7 5800X (4.7ghz). None of my stuff is overheating (below 50c actually, with max graphics and google chrome open)
Does anyone have or have had the same problem? - if so, what in the actual underworld is going on and how do we fix this?
Comments
Do you play on controller? Could be an issue with the joystick
PC :) I listed my specs by the end of the post.
You can use a controller on console so just making sure :)
I haven’t noticed anything to be honest so you be better off seeing if it’s an issue with your keyboard
Honestly, it shouldn't be an issue with my keyboard... I've used the same keyboard for other games where I have to run - besides.. they do the running animation when I press space, but it's just at the same speed like when they walk :s
The best to advice, I think, is you recording the issue and sending a ticket. It might be a bug.