My thoughts regarding the Resident Evil Chapter.
I'm super happy to have Nemesis, Jill and Leon, I always believed in them with Claire and Mr. X and even more so in being able to have a new map after a long time. Even though we haven't had Mr. X, Claire, Chris, Ethan, etc. I just hope we have them as legendary skins based on Jill and Leon.
On the other hand, I think my predictions were fulfilled a 7/10, I mean, I always said that we would have Nemesis or Mr. X or this duo together, Leon and Claire always said it but in the end Leon came out and the map always mentioned between the Police station, the mansion or the streets of Racoon City, the zombies by AI thought about it a lot but was not sure but it was always a yes and a no. Etc etc.
Almost "not everyone" is happy with this result, it is understood, many wanted Mr. X, Jack Baker, Lady Dimitrescu, Wesker (I think no one wanted the latter), etc. Hopefully, even if it wasn't possible, there would be a chance to extend Capcom's license and bring us RE killer skins for Nemesis or another original character.
In the gameplay, playing survivor with Zombies in Loops and you're already hurt, I think it's the most OP I've seen, it's like accepting death but unless you have Dead Hard, you're saved, I haven't tried it but it is a death trap if Nemesis chases you and you have a zombie in a loop. I think it would be necessary to correct or I would dare to say, nerf him, even if he loves Nemesis so much, it is the best. I say this since Zombies in Midwich may be dangerous if Nemesis has the addon of making them fast.
In conclusion, I did not expect to have the Nemesis from the remake, due to its height, but now, I think this shows, that we can also have taller Killers that we are used to seeing, as happened with Victor in seeing small killers , (Unless it is considered more a power than a killer) Although I see Nemesis more stooped when he runs, he is a giant when he remains immobile.
Above all, very super good drag mechanics to a survivor. Due to its height, it is best worn at the waist.
At the end of this chapter, I loved it, after what happened with Trickster, I can finally trust the developers ... (The autoban will make me play less...) Joke.




Comments