Rank Reset

So, how are rank resets supposed to work? I thought it was a reset either to the highest rank of the same tier, or the lowest rank of the previous tier, but I was reset from Survivor Rank 9 all the way back to rank 14.

Comments

  • @CoolAKn said:
    So, how are rank resets supposed to work? I thought it was a reset either to the highest rank of the same tier, or the lowest rank of the previous tier, but I was reset from Survivor Rank 9 all the way back to rank 14.

    Looks to be correct. https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Rank

  • @Kilmeran I didn't think it would reset by that much, that's all. I didn't realize the reset completely cleared Ranks 1-9. Oh well. It's the first reset I noticed a big change with (the last reset, I was still at a high rank, so it didn't reset very much).

  • @CoolAKn said:
    @Kilmeran I didn't think it would reset by that much, that's all. Oh well. It's the first reset I noticed a big change with (the last reset, I was still at a high rank, so it didn't reset very much).

    Yeah, I didn't have them memorized, so I just hit the Wiki real quick to see if your Rank 9 to Rank 14 was what they said it would be. I guess it makes sense. That's 5 Ranks, and a Rank 1 drops all the way to Rank 10.