This auto ban system better not happen

Devs, this auto ban system is not a good idea because it will be abusable by petty and selfish players. Players will get banned left and right for stuff that isn’t bannable like camping, tunneling, bringing NOED, playing Spirit, gen rushing, keys, DS Unbreakable, or anything like that. Please don’t let this happen.

Comments

  • Upvoted you because I want the devs to know this is a bad idea but you should add a little constructive criticism as to why you think that to make them take note if they read it

  • @Purgatorian said:

    Upvoted you because I want the devs to know this is a bad idea but you should add a little constructive criticism as to why you think that to make them take note if they read it

    You’re right, I’ll edit it.

  • This is a terrible idea! The devs need to just look at the forums. All anyone does is ######### talk and point fingers. Auto banning turns this into an actual weapon. All someone would need is some butt hurt survivors or killers to keep reporting them and your banned. Have we not learned using an a.i. to do the job of a human dosen't always work?

  • @WeirdlyBearded said:

    This is a terrible idea! The devs need to just look at the forums. All anyone does is ######### talk and point fingers. Auto banning turns this into an actual weapon. All someone would need is some butt hurt survivors or killers to keep reporting them and your banned. Have we not learned using an a.i. to do the job of a human dosen't always work?

    Exactly. I would rather they made a better anti cheat system than the one we have now.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/252309/this-auto-ban-system-better-not-happen

    I'm not assuming anything yet. People are assuming the worst. But they didn't mention anything about how it's going to work. What will get you a strike for getting banned. I doubt it's going to be "they were reported for camping, tunnelling, slugging" BANNED.

    I know but it’s still worrying because if this fails, it could be the near end of DBD.