Podcast things

So since the new podcast cast for dbd came out I noticed a few things


1. Their changing mori so you have to earn them now i don't know if this means their getting rid of the offering entirely but I kinda find that really silly because it's the survivors that choose listen the change where the survivor must be dead on hook to mori is fine that means the killer has to work for their mori but with what i'm hearing and understanding mori offerings are just going away.

2. With Nemesis coming out noticed a few things about him one his ability is really interesting actually but well the power can be used over and over again now i know that it's a ranged attack and such so it might not always hit but with all the gameplay i've seen it's easy to hit a survivor so i'm just saying what if his ability had a sorta thing like what Deathslinger has a "cool down" mostly you just need to wait a few seconds like 5 seconds after a hit to use your ability again

3. The new perks I really like them for Both Leon,Jill and Nemesis only thing that I find kinda op which they'll possibly change is the flash bomb perk possibly shorten the amount of time the bomb can stay and I know well the killer might just not kick the generator most killers kick the generator and begin the chase after because the survivor won't get to far

4. The last thing i'm having trouble wrapping my head around are the zombies now I don't know if there is a limit to how many can show up at a time but well what I would say is something like the zombie has limited time before it disappears and a new one respawns somewhere else because it's AI playing as the zombies I have a feeling they might end up in corners of maps.

Comments