is it allowed...

to actually not kill any survivor on purpose (also carrying them to the exit etc.) and let them escape so i dont have to rank up? or is this bannable since its not "normal" gameplay?

Comments

  • It's bannable if you DC a lot. If you don't do anything, it shouldn't be. If I want to de-rank as killer, I know I'm just going to play Wraith and hide in some random spot while cloaked.

  • Trying to force farming is one of those most annoying things I face when I play survivor.

    If they seem like they want to do gens and start chases I would do that, if they seem ok with being farmed etc then I think it's fine.

    I don't think you'll be banned for it but it is boooooring when a killer "lets" you live.

  • @SenzuDuck said:
    Trying to force farming is one of those most annoying things I face when I play survivor.

    If they seem like they want to do gens and start chases I would do that, if they seem ok with being farmed etc then I think it's fine.

    I don't think you'll be banned for it but it is boooooring when a killer "lets" you live.

    same, i hate it. im usually a tryhard but i cant find lobbys at high ranks like every killer after the reset. its just too easy and fast for killer to rank up. a lot of ppl just DC to derank and do other stuff and the devs ban them. but their are not tackling the real problem what causes ppl to do that. its just frustrating.