Ok so after looking at the perks they seem fun. Jill's counterforce is lackluster but only good for totem hunting. Detectives Hunch is better. Resurgence seems ok. It's a better version of Solidarity. Good if you have the we'll make it. Blast Mine is going to be fun to use and troll the killer.
Leon's bite the bullet seems lacking in power. I mean no grunts of pain while healing is ok but is countered by nurses calling. Flashbang is going to be used to bully the killer and Rookie Spirt is decent especially considering the fact that if the killer has ruin only one generator is going to be regressing.
Lethal Pursuer is going to be used by every. Hysteria seems like trash and Eruption is going to be annoying possibly meta especially with pop and Oppression.
Not interested in most of Leon or Jill's perks to be honest, but at the same time I guess I don't care much. I unlock or work up to my favorite perks and mix and match on the characters I like the most anyway. I'll be playing Jill and Leon with other character's better perks, not a biggie.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do we know how many zombies are in the match at any point?
Thanks for this.
Leons are meh
Jills ones looks pretty interesting.
Nemesis's are lil bit disapointing
Nemesis' power seems like it could be good and fun to use (assuming they didn't put a huge delay on use it or a massive movement nerf once it's out).
His perks seem like garbage, though.
Ok so after looking at the perks they seem fun. Jill's counterforce is lackluster but only good for totem hunting. Detectives Hunch is better. Resurgence seems ok. It's a better version of Solidarity. Good if you have the we'll make it. Blast Mine is going to be fun to use and troll the killer.
Leon's bite the bullet seems lacking in power. I mean no grunts of pain while healing is ok but is countered by nurses calling. Flashbang is going to be used to bully the killer and Rookie Spirt is decent especially considering the fact that if the killer has ruin only one generator is going to be regressing.
Lethal Pursuer is going to be used by every. Hysteria seems like trash and Eruption is going to be annoying possibly meta especially with pop and Oppression.
Overall decent and fun. Nothing meta though.
Lol wow, a Perk that's useful for exactly 5 seconds.
Yes i know: Early game important, yada yada.
But 5 seconds and then you're a 3-Perk Killer.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, idk about that one.
Lethal Pursuer needs an in-game effect, like increase the speed at which you build Bloodlust by 20-50% or something.
Someone can test if Surge and Eruption regression stacks if downed near a highlighted gen?
Edit: Please ignore, don't like this post.
Not interested in most of Leon or Jill's perks to be honest, but at the same time I guess I don't care much. I unlock or work up to my favorite perks and mix and match on the characters I like the most anyway. I'll be playing Jill and Leon with other character's better perks, not a biggie.
Lethal pursuer is such a waste lol BBQ is so much better and that's even if it didn't give you extra BP's.
Eruption would work better if it affected the last 3 gens you kick, regardless of whether or not a Survivor is working on it.
Unless you mean the scream part that seems odd. From the way it is worded, you could kick every gen, and then explode every gen.
You're right, that is how it's worded. I thought it would only affect regressing generators.