Hysteria on Nurse
Thats gonna be a ######### mindfuck, on indoor maps as well. Gonna be a fun perk, dark devotion but better.
Thats gonna be a ######### mindfuck, on indoor maps as well. Gonna be a fun perk, dark devotion but better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lethal Pursuer is where it is at. Basically nurse and spirit just get to win the game as soon as it starts.
joke or not that perk is trash
Nah, useless perk. Good players know the spawns of survivors when it starts. Atleast in my opinion.
As a killer main with 1.5k hours. Yes, you know where survivors spawn, but now, as a nurse main, i can just immediately start a chase. It is going to be very good on high mobility killers.
Fair enough, but I would rather take many perks, usually I can start a chase within like 15-30 seconds if they aren't immersed survivors.
It basically will let you start the snowball immediately. When i'm not meming, my nurse build is typically:
BBQ + sloppy + thana + Corrupt.
Now i swap our corrupt for LP and i basically get a free hit within the first 5-10 seconds of a match starting now and likely can get 2-3 if all the survivors spawned together. The information it gives is far better than corrupt IMO.
I actually agree with that, if I were to go the sweatiest build for Nurse I would take Hex Undying, Ruin, LP instead of Corrupt, Haunted. But now with that new totem perk, who knows. Probably gonna just need a full aggro nurse build. I think Hysteria will be ######### awesome though if the Cooldown starts with the oblivious timer.