Did anyone catch the give away codes on the show?

They went by faster then I could type. I'm a human being not a robot.


I got the anniversary shards one.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • thank so very much

  • Yes but they also messed up and gave us the same bloodpoints code twice. Once from a vote we did and again at the end of the stream.


    Fragments - ANNIVERSARYFRAGMENTS

    Blood Points 250k - AD800947-01A7-4DEF-81AD-40DDC501DE50

  • @Shando said:

    Yes but they also messed up and gave us the same bloodpoints code twice. Once from a vote we did and again at the end of the stream.

    Fragments 1 - FD3EB91E-B741-454B-A5DD-BC8DA406F162

    Fragments 2 - ANNIVERSARYFRAGMENTS

    Blood Points 250k (From Vote) - AD800947-01A7-4DEF-81AD-40DDC501DE50

    Blood Points 250 (From end of Stream) - Same As Above, They Messed Up.

    Pretty sure they just showed it again in case you missed it

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2215236#Comment_2215236

    Pretty sure they just showed it again in case you missed it

    Yes - digging through the forms they also changed the Fragment code into the Anniversary Fragment one and confused everyone lol.