Bot matches! Finally!!!
This better be what I think it is!
This better be what I think it is!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I can tell it allows players to try out a killer they chose to play
Can't wait to get more details. I'd love to be able to learn more difficult killers in a more relaxed setting.
Idk about this, my teammates have been pretty convincing so far with the stuff they keep doing in-game.
funniest thing i ever read
So I've only gotten to see one person play but it seems like you can only play as Trapper or Dwight? Or am I missing something? That would be very disappointing.
For now it's locked to tutorial only matches with default Survivors and Trapper. Custom bot matches are still unavailable.
That's sad. Hopefully they expand on it.
Well, if you run as the survivor in a straight line, Killer CAN NOT hit you. He does it behind you.
Sometimes, BOT killer refuses to break a pallet and you can vault it for endless time and it tries to catch you.
And if the chase is going to long and he sees a new victim (surv)
One thing that I noticed is that BOTs know your position and they use this information.
It really works great for Survivor BOTs. I tried to mind gamed them in T L walls and didn't succeed. They double vaulted or ran to another side of T or L wall in the right timing. But, sadly, they're not great too. As I understand, they can't disarm traps and ignores them and usually step on it. And their movement in open field is not good cause they sometimes try to run around trees, rocks e.t.c instead of dumb running straight in a loop. But sometimes, they're using W+Shift tactic. That is impressive.
Also, they're really doing gens!