What is it with solo queue today?
Seriously. I've gotten all great teammates this morning. I managed two 5 gen runs because my teammates ACTUALLY did gens!! And none of them went down in two seconds!
Have they implemented MMR without telling us? Because it's been perfect matchmaking all morning.
Comments
You're lucky because I've had the complete opposite lol.
So I guess not then. But still, I'm loving my luck. When I did killer, I got a legacy Meg, and she was decent, so I'm not getting potatoes as killer anymore either! Hopefully my luck doesn't run out, because this is the most fun I've had in a while:)
These are the teammates I'm getting. These types of games are so fun.
I have good days and bad days, some times I can have a run of really good matches and others are just one bad match after another lol.