I can’t wait for the reveal i hope it’s Nemesis

I really hope the new killer is nemesis some people are saying are might get 2 killer which would be so cool but a doubt it. I hope if it is nemesis he has a flamethrower

what do you guys want for the new chapter

Comments

  • Hopefully it is...

  • This content has been removed.
  • Keep your expectations low, and you won't be disappointed

  • Distract yourself for a while, so you can have all the excitement with the revelation of the chapter.

  • While I hope its Nemesis, If it's MR.x ( Tyrant) they can just slap a Nemesis skin on him Wich would mean no hand tentacle spear ( Wich would be such a cool Mori)

  • I really hope it's Jack Baker, but regardless of who the killer is, I'll be happy.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    Keep your expectations low, and you won't be disappointed

    I'm expecting Tofu as the Killer. If it is not Tofu, I am writing a very angry letter to the governor.