Bloodweb

I'm just going to say I hate the bloodweb. The fact that you need to go through millions of bloodpoints just to have a playable killer or survivor is crazy. And a lot of those blood points are wasted, I am looking at you bloody and torn blueprints. its just such and unforgiving neverending grind

Comments

  • I enjoy it, gives the game a sense of completion rather than just repeatedly hopping into trial after trial.

  • @Sharpefern said:

    I'm just going to say I hate the bloodweb. The fact that you need to go through millions of bloodpoints just to have a playable killer or survivor is crazy. And a lot of those blood points are wasted, I am looking at you bloody and torn blueprints. its just such and unforgiving neverending grind

    Same. I already paid for the game, I shouldn't have to work for it to be playable or fun.

  • @KelvSter02 said:

    I enjoy it, gives the game a sense of completion rather than just repeatedly hopping into trial after trial.

    I do wonder why do you like it? I am not judging but more curious what it provides. That wouldnt be present by a shop, or is different than the archives and dailies