This is Why I Play Spirit.

image.png

They keyed out at 2 Gens left.

This kind of matchmaking happens a lot. I consider this a solid damn win, but even them trash talking aside this was hugely stacked against me from the word go. I had to sweat mega hard and play dirty to even get any kills.

If I were on Pig like I've been practicing I would've maybe got 1 hook, and a bunch of teabagging at the exit gate (With the same amount of trash talk anyways.) Mega demoralizing.

Comments

  • @Marik13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2210566#Comment_2210566

    In my defense I'm still a relatively new player and don't have many perks unlocked yet. Which brings me to my point where I am no where near the same skill level as any of these people so I'm not even able to counter most survivor plays. I literally just try to make do with what I have with what I got. In all of my games. It's just not really fair that I get paired up with sweaty rank 1 players who have everything and that I barely have anything unlocked to be able to even try to counter them.

    Ah I didn't know you were new, my apologies. But yeah you shouldn't be playing against survivors in rank 1 when you're a lower rank than 4 or so but that's just how the matchmaking is now. Everyone says rank doesn't matter but it does in some ways, rank 1 means you spend a lot of time on the game, and therefore have more stuff unlocked because this game's grind is abysmal. And perks are far more essential as killer than survivor because you need perks that can effectively help deal with 4 people at once.

  • imagine telling people that you are playing spirit sksksksks

1 2 ›