Healing bug - failed skill check

Hey there devs and community peeps,

There is still the visual bug that occurs when healing and failing a skill check - I think this has been around since...Twins? Something like that, anyways:

Platform: Xbox One

Description: Regardless if you're using self-care, a medkit, or having someone heal you, if you fail a skill check (perhaps due to a killer coming to smack your booty), and you run away, the next time you attempt to heal or have a teammate heal you, your character cries out and falls to the ground as if another failed skill check has happened. I do believe it's just a VISUAL bug - i.e. I don't think it notifies the killer with a bang, but if they're close enough, they will definitely hear the groan/cry, which is kinda crappy.

Steps: Fail a healing skill check on yourself or someone else, have them still be injured, and attempt to heal again.

Occurance: It really depends on the game. I have had it happen 2-3 times in the last couple of weeks. So it really varies just depending on the game.

Tagged: Pending

Comments