Possible Exploit/Hack?
System: PC
Killer: the doctor
Perks: monitor and abuse, sloppy butcher, overcharge
Map: yamaoka haunting
Was playing a match as the Doc and having a perfect game (on track for 4k). When I grabbed a Nancy while she was sliding over a pallet (this would be her first hook). I was then stuck with her on my shoulder, unable to hook, unable to drop. I could not use my powers nor interact with anything (i.e Vault, damage gens, etc.). I was able to continue to down survs but they were able to consistently be picked back up out of dying state without the use of perks or another surv healing them. 3 gens popped in an instant and the gates were opened and all survs escaped including the nancy that was stuck on my shoulder. i was also constantly hearing the sounds of gens being repaired and survivors being healed regardless of my proximity to them on the map. I believe this was a hack as the only PC player in the game (other than myself) was the nancy glitched on my shoulder. I speculate that the nancy was able to pick these people up without me being able to see her because her character model was stuck on my shoulder. Also should be noted that she did not struggle once.
Comments