Save Game Error

I received this message after I escape a match I just played unsure how to reproduce.

I escape the match as Claudette against the nightmare after getting double pip, the error appeared when I join the match endgame screen. The screenshot below is the 2nd error that appeared after I click close on the first to see my progression. I believe they are the same but closing the 2nd one brought my game to the click to start game menu.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played - Claudette
  • Perks played- Open Handed, Window of Opportunity, Bond, Kindred
  • Map - Lampkin Lane
  • Frequency of the issue - First time seeing the error

Sorry, the log is in Chinese for some reason, I'll provide it just in case it is how it should be.

Screenshot 2021-05-23 004328.png DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Update upon launching my game again, I lost 1 pip progress and deranked to rank 9, I got a double pip to rank 8. The picture below is my build and what changed.

    Screenshot 2021-05-23 005956.png