Ash's quote
What does Ash mean when he says "Look who's shitting in the tall grass"? I don't think I heard him say anything like that in the show.
What does Ash mean when he says "Look who's shitting in the tall grass"? I don't think I heard him say anything like that in the show.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no idea. I just assumed it was a quote from one of the movies or episodes…
Gonna guess it means "look who's sitting there hiding in the grass all scared" or something along those lines. Basically, he's calling out Blendettes.
Just ash calling out the killer.
I don't think he ever said this line specifically (outside of dbd), but it's in character.