Hallowed Blight Event Build Suggestions?

Hello people of the fog! Any idea about a perk build to proceed faster in the upcoming event?
Example: perks to repair event generators faster (If there will be any) or to Hook as much different people as possible on event hooks?
I would think of agitation to bring survivors to event hooks even if they are far away and Leader + Bond to complete event generators together faster since i suppose they will be the main objective of every survivor so it shouldn't be hard to get them to collaborate. What do you think?

Comments

  • Iron Grasp and Agitation to get to event hooks faster.

    Hangman’s Trick in order to fight the toxic Survivors who sabo the event hooks.

    Fourth perk is your choice. I would bring Ruin or BBQ.
  • Iron Grasp and Agitation to get to event hooks faster.

    Hangman’s Trick in order to fight the toxic Survivors who sabo the event hooks.

    Fourth perk is your choice. I would bring Ruin or BBQ.
    That is my event builds...it sucks but what are you gonna do.
  • There are just so many hooks that you probably will not even need those perks. I have done it in the previous event. 
  • @SnakeSound222 said:
    Iron Grasp and Agitation to get to event hooks faster.

    Hangman’s Trick in order to fight the toxic Survivors who sabo the event hooks.

    Fourth perk is your choice. I would bring Ruin or BBQ.

    The exact same build i'm going for. I need those damn skins.

  • Best build imo obviously iron grasp and agitation with BBQ to get more bp to get more event offerings, forth perk is your choice. However if they bring a bunch of toolboxes swap iron grasp or your forth perk for hangmans trick since they will most likely try to troll you by saboing your hooks.
  • iron grasp and agitation