People complain about camping and slugging on Twins but its a nessecity

Twins will lose almost every match if they dont just go on massive slugfests with victor or camp hooks. Every twins I have seen who just played by hitting then following up with victor and not slugging everyone or planting victor under hooks just got 1ks or 4 escapes. I think that yeah nerfing victors slug potential was probably the right way but they need to buff their normal gameplay and nerf the slugging and camping. Twins are really a bad killer when played normally they just excel at playing scummy to win.

Comments

  • Well yes. People complain about that because slugging and camping with Twins is the most optimal way of playing them.

    Its not the Twins fault, nor it is the Twins players fault. Its just bad design of a killer power.

  • Camping and slugging is not playing scummy, it's playing killer. You kill that is your job and Twins are very good at a defensive camping playstyle.

  • Extreme slugging is not fun for anyone, just hook and let the person decide if they wanna keep playing.

  • The Twins are just super unhealthy from a design perspective. The entire chapter was a huge whiff. I think most people get that it's necessary for the Twins to play that way. Doesn't make it any more enjoyable.

  • We're complaining because a killer who's power revolves around camping and slugging is awful to play against.

    Twins are a very poorly designed killer.

  • I don’t agree that you have to “camp” to play the twins. By that I mean parking Victor next to a hook. That is the same cheap “strat”you can force upon survivors with any other killer. Demo can technically go back to a portal, so can Hag, Hillbilly can zoom back to the hook, this isn’t new or exclusive to Twins.

    On the slugging, well yes, anyone with half a brain should understand that Victor cannot pick up survivors so by default he HAS to slug.

    Personally I have fun playing against the Twins, this coming from someone who despises excessive slugging, but I can understand why the twins do it. As a survivor you have to become aware that if you risk trying to pick up (to gain an advantage) you risk the player switching back to Victor. You are not respecting the down so you re risking your own hook at that point.