If you mean undetectable, pretty sure I've seen insidious camping bubbas with kindred before. But nope, this was a blight who just hooked the survivor and left immediately.
If you mean undetectable, pretty sure I've seen insidious camping bubbas with kindred before. But nope, this was a blight who just hooked the survivor and left immediately.
did the blight have vigo's journal? (applies undetectable when rushing)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They probably have the index table status effect which counters Kindred
If you mean undetectable, pretty sure I've seen insidious camping bubbas with kindred before. But nope, this was a blight who just hooked the survivor and left immediately.
did the blight have vigo's journal? (applies undetectable when rushing)
It's probably undetectable. There's a lot of perks and some addons that can cause a killer to gain undetectable. Most commonly it's tinkerer.