Looking for someone on PS4 or PS5 to play swf for fun (Any age)
Please make sure you have a mic
Please make sure you have a mic
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm open Conzor777 or 4801 PS4
lmfao sorry im so late but if you still wanna ill add you and we can play soon
Also keen to play! LupyLupe83
I’m a newbie in U.K. I’m in my forties still loads to learn here though. To be honest I don’t know how to enable cross play 🤷♂️
Go to the Options Menu & there's a box that says "Enable CrossPlay". Just check the box for Yes, uncheck it for No.
Im down to play, rank 6, age 14 PS4: aztecsoul454
I'm a PS4 and a PS5 player that would love to have someone to play with. Just message me if your interested.
Keen to play too - add me @free_maury
コメントがうまくかけてないので、編集してましが、私はPS4 クロスプレイ可!マイク必須、ランク16の下手くそですが一緒に楽しく遊んでくれる方どの国の方も気にしません!興味もってくれた方メッセください。ヨロシクお願いします