is dribbling a ds user so theu cant hit you a game glitch/ecploite or intented

Just asking as had a game yesterday and somine went and turned into a sailor on me because I figured they had it so dribbled them to counter it then they called me a noob for it

Comments

  • I honestly don't think they intended for Killers to do this, but it's an accepted tactic now.

  • Boss said:

    I honestly don't think they intended for Killers to do this, but it's an accepted tactic now.

    Thanks because I was wondering if I was cheating with it plus it was a 4man ds team so they was pissed when I killed them and 2 hooked the rest
  • To clarify 2k the match
  • Boss said:

    I honestly don't think they intended for Killers to do this, but it's an accepted tactic now.

    Just like gen-tapping is. 
  • It's not an exploit, as devs themselves have said.

  • Boss said:

    I honestly don't think they intended for Killers to do this, but it's an accepted tactic now.

    Just like gen-tapping is. 

    tried it its pointless takes way longer
  • @Khalednazari said:
    Boss said:

    I honestly don't think they intended for Killers to do this, but it's an accepted tactic now.

    Just like gen-tapping is. 

    Yeah.

  • Working as intended. 
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Just asking as had a game yesterday and somine went and turned into a sailor on me because I figured they had it so dribbled them to counter it then they called me a noob for it

    Intended, you got nothing to worry and survivors will call you a noob for killing them (yes 4k = noob killer lul)

  • @redsopine1 said:
    Just asking as had a game yesterday and somine went and turned into a sailor on me because I figured they had it so dribbled them to counter it then they called me a noob for it

    Intended, you got nothing to worry and survivors will call you a noob for killing them (yes 4k = noob killer lul)

    Not to mention polity asking for help with a daily getting the daily then playing for real and them getting salty because they assumed they would live
  • It's intended and they specifically said it isn't banabla or against the rules

  • Much like Gen Tapping, it is a "Feature" and perfectly legit.

    As stated by the DEVs