Nothing makes me happier than
Watching a survivor that just got unhooked with BT try to bodyblock for his friend then I simply count to 12 and watch them proceed to freak out
Watching a survivor that just got unhooked with BT try to bodyblock for his friend then I simply count to 12 and watch them proceed to freak out
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When someone trying me bodyblock with BT :)
I was not tunnelling you but now i will tunnel you to die, enjoy! Good luck for your next game :)
Ofcourse you can wait for write salty messages, your salty is honour for me <3
I really love survivors like that
Well if we are talking about good moments in general I love it when I get 5 stacks of Autodidact and watch the heal progress bar fly.
Especially if they have Dead Hard and panic use it.
Autodidact is such a fun perk
Its always hilarious to see a random players reaction when their health bar either drops or gains 30% in half a second ๐
I had a killer respect the 12 seconds when the survivor didnt have bt. So i got my safe rescue.
๐ Iโm sure Iโve done this at least a couple of times before
I did give up with that perk. I tried so many times. Skill check does not like me, when i use this perk skill checks so rare :( So i just stopped use
That is always a wonderful feeling. Especially if you get the 5 stack at the beginning of the match. Feels good pumping out the fastest heals.
Although it feels extra bad when you have a 5 stack and never see a skill check...
Four stacks of WGLF.
8 stacks of STBFL on trickster
I think to buff it they should increase the odds of getting a skill check
Yup, that would be perfect.
Like they've done recently with the toolboxes. It'd be a great buff.
When I'm one of the few killers who's fine on Haddonfield.
My favorite is when I get called a try hard when I wasn't trying at all ๐
Or when I get called a tunneler for slugging a BT bodyblocker