######### memes, lmao
When the perk 'No One Escapes Death' gets you a 4k at the end of the game, then you could say, quite literally, that No One Escaped Death.
I got just 'No One Escaped' and 'Death' and it make me think of NOED so I posted it here as a ######### meme.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is the purpose of this thread?
NOED is a perk btw, not the no one escape bonus
######### memes, lmao
When the perk 'No One Escapes Death' gets you a 4k at the end of the game, then you could say, quite literally, that No One Escaped Death.
I got just 'No One Escaped' and 'Death' and it make me think of NOED so I posted it here as a ######### meme.