Question about the trickster's addons
Trickster mains know that the more knives he throws in a single burst causes the throw rate to increase while his movement speed goes down. My question is whether or not the addons that increase my initial throw rate causes my movement speed to start at a value lower then 3.86 m/s when I first start throwing my burst?
i.e. if my normal throw rate stack/movement speed is like
1 stack/3.86 m/s
2 stack/3.76 m/s
3 stack/3.66 m/s (i'm pulling these numbers out of my ass btw)
then if I equip an addon that boost my initial throw rate is it like this:
3 stack/3.86 m/s
or is it: 2 stack/3.66 m/s?
As in, do I automatically move slower bc my throw rate starts higher?
Comments
I think 0 stacks is 3.86 and 30 stacks is 3.66, with a spectrum in between depending on how many stacks you have, but my guess is that since 8 stacks is max throw speed only stacks 9-30 add slowdown