Which Exhaustion Perk Is The Best?

hey everyone - -

bestperksforbloodpoints.jpg

In Your opinion which Exhaustion perk is the best? and what Exhaustion NEEDS a buff?

Comments

  • The most flexible perk that under the right hands can be devastating for killers. All other perks have certain requirements while this perk just has the requirement of being injured.

    Additionally, Vigil needs a buff and maybe lithe.

  • @OnisAngerCounselor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2205125#Comment_2205125

    As a killer player with over 2000 hours, I cannot think of one time I could describe "Dead Hard" as "devastating"

    Sprint Burst on the other hand.. It's actually a real problem. Like, it actually needs to be reworked entirely so that it at least requires you to do something like Smash, Balanced and Lithe do. It's OP and if you've ever faced a four man with four Sprint Bursts, you know that.

    Fortunately, barely anyone uses it, because using it optimally is one of the most boring ways to play the game, so you rarely come across the problem.

    I see what you mean, whenever I'm soloQing with Randoms, all I see in their perk slots are Iron Will, Dead Hard. I mean Dead Hard is good perk and all, but I wish BHVR reworked some other exhaustion perks so people would use them more often.

  • I’d be surprised if anyone voted anything that isn’t Sprint Burst or Dead Hard.