PC, Steam - Kicked to Title Screen When Chat Server Closes
DESCRIPTION
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as either Killer or Survivor in a public match, doesn't matter which.
Step 3 : Finish the game, doesn't matter if you get killed as Survivor or make it out or how many Survivors you hook or kill or whatever as Killer. Just finish the game.
Step 4 : Wait in after game chat until the server shuts down and boots you out. Click the button the move on.
Step 5 : Find yourself back at the title and have to reload the main screen again.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Character played: Any
Perks played: Any or none
Map: Also any
Frequency of the issue: Every time I've let the after game chat shut down on me for the past month or two. Not sure when it started, as I didn't normally stick around that long but recently I've been trying to get feedback on my gameplay from the other players so I can improve and sticking around in after game chat. And every time chat has timed out I get kicked all the way back to the loading screen instead of the main screen like it used to do.
Comments
I am still having this issue. At this point I wish it would just close out the game for me because whenever it happens I just have to reload so I can quit.