An odd re theory

So with the upcoming anniversary stream I figured it's time for me to make a odd theory

There will be a tldr at the bottom this

This is how I came to that conclusion

(Btw I suck at giving credit because I cant rember names and I'm going off memory)

First Mathew and david both kept saying iconic faces to bring into the entiteys realm. This makes me believe that the killer is probably going to be an older killer

Then someone else also pointed out the 5 on the anniversary logo looks like the 2 on the original resident evil

This leads me to believe the the killer may be mr.x I do hope that its nemissis but I will gladly accept him


Second Mathew also quoted a line from re code veronica "in this world its kill or be killed" this is an exact quote from I believe it was Clair

Hinting at the surivor may be Clair but the also say they want to please both old and new fans so why not have 2 survivors the other survivor May be the bolder punching man himself chris as he is in multiple games 1,5,6,7 (7 as a dlc) so he's an easy pick to please multiple fans

Now wheres when things get odd

They didnt mention new ways to sacrifice and escape they didn't mention new ways to sacrifice with ph so what makes this killer so special?

I think there may be a new game mode and if they really are going to try and be the fan pleasers they say the longest asked game mode is 2v8

This is where I started thinking well if there's going to be a 2v8 mode wouldn't you want 2 killers to represent the gamemode

bhvr also at one point says they want to show off their fascinating stars. And nemmisis is a stars hunter and on the occasion of their 5th year anniversary they are going big with this maybe big enough to have 2 killers so the other may be nemissis if there is 2

I haven't see anything pointing towards a new map so here's hopeing we get one

Everything above is how I came to this tldr

(Tldr this anniversary may be big enough to have a new game mode

2 survivors

and maybe even 2 killers

but may be missing on a map)

Comments