Theory about the next chapter.
So DBDLeaks found 3 DLCs on steam, What i personally think.
DLC 1: Leon & Mr X
DLC 2: Jill & Nemesis
DLC 3: Legendary skins for chris & claire
The thing that supports this theory Is that both mathieu and dave said:
"Players can expect a chapter packed with iconic content and novel ways to sacrifice or survive inspired by the renowned franchise"
So? What do you guys think?
Comments
I'm going for Nemesis as the killer. When it says there will be novel ways to sacrifice, I wonder if Nemesis can infect a survivor that can turn them into a zombie.
I'd love this idea, because I've always envisioned an idea for Silent Hill 4: The Room of Walter being a killer and bringing back fallen survivors as ghosts. This could also make the game rather tense, especially in the late stages.
There could also be a ton of cosmetic options:
• Nemesis could have all sorts of legendary cosmetics, due to all the Tyrants, William Birkin, etc..
• The nurse could have one of the sister legendary outfits from RE8. Maybe even change the teleport effect to one with flies.
• Adiris could have a Lady Dimitrescu skin
• Dwight with a Brad Vickers skin.
• Feng with an Ada Wong skin.
• David as Barry Burton.
• The Hag with a traditional zombie skin.
• Demogorgon could have a Hunter skin.
I'm almost more excited for those options than the chapter itself, and I'm very excited for the chapter.
Hopefully I hope it's the way you mentioned, but if it's 3 dlcs, 1 is the chapter, 2 could be legendary cosmetics, skins of all the iconic heroes of the RE games and the 3rd, I think it could be different moris for the killers, I mean, I saw a long time ago that the developers want to include new forms of deaths, I doubt that is that.
Since demo is licensed i feel like Blight instead of demo would be better