What do you think of the broadcast for Dead By Daylight with the Resident Evil Reveal?
With the rumors spreading. There is a chance that Mr.X is gonna be in dead by daylight and with Leon and Claire. And sorry about that Lady Dimitrescu is gonna not be a DLC Killer in the game. We get the concept of the game but there is gonna be maybe 1 survivor, or most likely be two survivors.
There is theories coming back that there is gonna be a legendary skins for Mr.X as Nemesis. Also for my idea we should add some of the classic legendary skins for Claire or Leon. My suggestion is for Claire as Jill as a legendary skin. We are "hoping" that Capcom won't be strict as Konami would be, because of some reasons with the collab.
I just think these are the theories that I hope is true. IT may not be true but I just had that feeling it's gonna be in the broadcast. and no I'm not your local leaker or nerd that's telling you this is true but hopefully that the broadcast is gonna be fun as usual with the 4th anniversary, which I didn't participate back then and only played the game later with the new Silent Hill DLC.
Comments
imo it will be Nemesis as Mr.X doesn't really have a power, while in Resistance nemesis had...alot of powers
Well let me say this, it could be switched and while the concept for classic iconic could be nemesis but I'm just theorizing about it about what it could be in the broadcast.