Finally Adept Trickster
Finally i have adept as Trickster. It was hardest adept ever in this game. Worst killer dlc in DbD seriously. I hope one day can be strong.
Finally i have adept as Trickster. It was hardest adept ever in this game. Worst killer dlc in DbD seriously. I hope one day can be strong.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats!
I remember when i got it, i purposely played at midnight to get low rank survivors and i got four grey ranks :p
And yes, very weak killer ๐
Yep. Hag used to be the worst adept, but I think Trickster finally dethroned her.
Trapper is better than him with add-ons.
On release, Trickster's Adept seemed ridiculously tricky (no pun). I had a month off DBD, and managed to get Adept after a couple of matches. I had the "I'm gonna do it!" feeling.
It was a tough one. But I thought I was going to have issues with Blight and Deathslinger, but got them with ease.
I did have trouble getting Adept with Pyramid Head. Someone asked if they could try on my PS4 and got it first time!
Adept Nurse on PS4 was also a chore.
I just wish killer adepts were 4K and not based on points.
I had to never use his knives and M1, got it on Hawkins
It was about 10 matches into trying to do it and that was my final attempt because trickster was the killer form of insanity
I got it after going to rank...14...15... something like that... after the rankroulette.