You Don't Have To Be Toxic To Have Fun

Keep in mind, I did die during the match, but I found it fun, the killer played well

Screenshot_20210520-225243-231.png


Comments

  • I send positive mail to people on the same platform as me too. It feels so good to be nice to others.

  • I love it, I just wish everyone in the community did this. Honestly I wish the whole world did but sadly that's not a reality and will never be.

  • I've had similar conversations with killers before. I love it. It just makes me feel good. I've both told the killer that they were good after we won, and encouraged him after he said he played terribly, as well as congratulated a good killer after we lost and he was the first to throw out "gg".

    These situations often lead to quick little micro-conversations like "man, you really got me at that part" or "I tried so hard to do this, can't believe I missed it lol". It's nice to be reminded that despite all the crap that goes on in this community there are still people who are happy to do a digital shaking of hands after a match. It's so easy to see a quick loss as being scummed by some super-tier jerk or a quick win against some pathetic sad sack but no, just by making a nice comment I've found out that these are often down to Earth people who are polite and just enjoy playing the game like anyone else.

    Sad that there aren't more players like this. There are a lot though, more than you might expect.

  • I am learning new killers lately so I play Plague for a week. I always had PSN messages set to Friends only.

    Yesterday I turned them on for Anyone for some reason. After one match someone messaged me and wished me cancer. Because of a video game.

    I am gonna keep it to Friends only forever