Weird Survivor Desync?

I had a game as Hillbilly on Rancid Abbatoir. Everything went smoothly, until the survivors in the end game chat accused me of cheating. I had no idea why. One of the survivors was streaming at the time, so I checked their VOD.

The situation in question was at shack, they'd dropped shack pallet, I kicked it and downed them. But on their side, I stood still for a couple of seconds, and then clipped through the pallet. When I hooked them, on their side, they appeared to be stuck in the place they were downed. There was no pick up animation, I just walked slowly over to the hook after standing over their body. When hooked, they were in the dying state on their screen, but the hook animation played, just with the entity's tentacles absent.

After they got unhooked, they were able to move through the shack pallet (which looked like it was still dropped on their side), with jittery movement. The pallet only existed on their client, not the server. The prompt to vault the pallet wasn't there, and they could teleport through it.

This discussion isn't meant to be a bug report, I just want clarification if a glitch that potentially looks like a cheat could be interpreted as one if a support ticket was made. I don't want to get banned for no reason, the game looked completely fine on my end, but for some reason a "ghost pallet" was created on their end.

@MandyTalk I'd appreciate an answer from you, I'm quite worried about this.

Comments