Is trickster really that bad what players make it out to be?
Plz explain.
Plz explain.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
More like all, but yeah, I agree.
Yes he is very much as bad as people say.
Yes but somehow trickster imo isn't the worst killer.
You see he is very map dependant, very perk dependant, very addon dependant.
If you get maps with LOS blockers you are just a 110% m1 killer, but if you get maps like azarov or whatever he is pretty decent.
Telling you as someone who easily has like 100+ hours with him alone.
People that say that he is the worst killer clearly hasn't played with him as much.
I like that BHVR decided to make a fun killer. I think he's both fun to play as and against. Many previous killers have been somewhat "op" so now that they decided to not make an op one, most killer enthusiasts are crying that he's weak. Can't make everyone happy I guess. I think he's fine right now.