Whats the best build or op build for all killers?
I don't care what build I'm just curious what is meta with each killer. So any good/popular builds for all killers?
I don't care what build I'm just curious what is meta with each killer. So any good/popular builds for all killers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A build which works on almost any killer is ruin, undying or pop, tinkerer and discordance. If you want a good build for a specific killer, then ask for it directly. Its too much time to write a build for all killer and it depends which addons you use.
For m1 killers my go to build is BBQ, PGTW, BS, STBFL.
It’s universal. Doc, Pig, Trapper, Wraith, etc.
The three horsemen of the gen-apocolypse: Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer