SURVIVOR'S GETTING STUCK IN THE KNEELING HEAL POSITION
Survivor's getting stuck in the kneeling heal position
WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION
Example
Step 1 : Survivor heals another survivor
Step 2 : They break away which causes that animation where they kneel even lower than standard in pain as they start running
Step 3 : The survivor stays in that position until successfully hooked.
Step 4 : I had a match where everyone was like this
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- I was playing the plague and Ghost Face the survivors were Feng, Cheryl, Meg, Claudette and Felix throughout the matches that I remember. It was a Cheryl in a few different outfits in a different matches..
- Not sure it happened a few times.
- Wraith Map with the killer shack in the middle, Blood Lodge and The chapel map
- Frequency I noticed it enough times today to be annoyed (about four games one with multiple people stuck like that
DOCUMENTS TO ADD
- Images
- Videos
- I attached it I think
NO
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Might not have added the log but here it is.