[Wrong text]: PC - "Compound Thirty-Three" - Red addons - Blight - italian language - v.4.7.2

Description: When i put with mouse over this addon called as " "Compound Thirty-Three" on the Blight Killer, the game shows a tooltip with two wrong text into italian language (Screenshot 1). If i change into english language i don't have a problem. (Screenshot 2)

Step by Step:

1)I login into my account

2)I click on the "plays as Killer" on the main menu

3)I choose the Blight killer

4)I put at the addon slot on this item called as "Compound Thirty-Three"

5) the game shows a tooltip with two wrong text into italian language (Screenshot 1).

6)If i change into english language i don't have a problem. (Screenshot 2)


Platform: PC|Steam

• How often does this occur: Always

1.a)Wrong text: "Composto 22"

Right text: "Composto 33"

English translation: "Compound Thirty-Three"

1.b)Wrong text: "

  • Distruggere pallet o muri che si possono rompere li annienterà e stordirà La Piaga per1.5 secondi."

Right text: "

  • Eseguire uno Schianto su Bancali o Muri Distruttibili li distruggerà e stordirà La Piaga per 1.5 secondi."

English translation: "

  • Slamming pallets or breakable wall will destroy them and stun The Blight for 1.5 seconds."

Language: Italian

Version game: v. 4.7.2

Screenshot:

Image 1 =>

Composto_33_ITA.jpg

Image 2 =>

Compound_Thirty-Three_Eng.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments