I swear after todays patch, on a switch controller, Im running slower

Any switch pro controller users noticing this?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Do you mean like, you are running normally but you sometimes have moments where you run way slower for like 2 seconds and after that normally again? If yes, I have that too.

    But if you mean in general, no, I don't run slower all the time. As Killer or Survivor or both?

    Survivor, I play killer with KB+Mouse, but the animation when running (holding Shift or LB) are completely different as survivor on my switch pro controller vs keyboard, you can notice that im running at a slower movement speed with my controller..


    I got thousands of hours I can tell, it was only after this patch https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/283

    And in the patch notes it says

    PC:

    • Fixed an issue that could affect performance if a gamepad is plugged into a PC.


    So I feel like this has something to do with it

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Ah I assumed you might be playing on Switch, I do so my comment is now useless oof.

    But there's a recent bug report that states that it hasn't been fixed yet and it has been aknowledged

    Im on PC but I noticed with my switch controller, and ONLY my switch controller, do i run slower.

  • Please report bugs and issues here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

    Like Kanahaarksel says, a gamepad issue has been reported and acknowledged already. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/250787/mouse-and-gamepad-bugs-have-not-been-fixed If it fits what you are experiencing, upvote the post, if not, report it as a new thread.